I’m a poet, artist, songwriter, & blogger. I’m bonkers about good biographies, persistent in my pursuit of learning French, & just plain weird when it comes to symmetry. I am a “quiet” philanthropist (or “good deed doer” according to the Wizard of Oz) who likes to make a difference in people’s lives. I enjoy too many things & wish I could be more focused. (Suspicions of ADD have crossed my mind!) One of my dreams is to have a library just like Professor Henry Higgins (My Fair Lady)…ladder & all!
Want to know more?
- Raised in B.E.A.U.tiful upstate New York (Lake George) by two wonderful and patient parents. (They had to be…I was a handful!)
- Attended Bolton Central School K-12! Only had about twenty kids in my class…freaky right?! My classmates were like brothers and sisters and my teachers were friends. No wonder I’m so Pollyanna-ish!
- Got on a Greyhound bus after graduation and headed for California. No plan, just a lot of heart!
- Landed a job at Siemens Corporation in my early-twenties and that led to me doing secretarial work and office administration for 15+ years. (Worked for Basic Four Corporation and Archive Corporation too.)
- Attended Oasis Christian Church in Hollywood, California, which radically changed my life.
- Got pregnant with daughter in 1992 and gave birth on St. Patrick’s day 1993! Had pain-free birth by C-section and was the only woman in the maternity ward for 3 days…so I was pampered to the nth degree!
- Like to focus on doing random acts of kindness, and hope that my art can earn me “a giving” versus “a living.”
- Have lived in New York, California, Tennessee, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Connecticut, and Georgia.
- Attended and graduated from School of Champions (with honors) and had the privilege of having Billy Godwin as my teacher.
- Have done a lot of motivational speaking.
- Have home schooled my daughter since Kindergarten; she is now studying for her GED…YEAH!! Proud of her…she has become a kind, loving, respectful, diligent, REMARKABLE young lady!